The short engaging explanation video is one of the ways to promote a company or the product. Sometimes we consider that it’s price is accessible to everybody. But is it true for animated video for business?
The current range of prices on this service varies from $350 till $35000 for a 60-seconds video. The fee depends on some important factors of web video production like genre, effects, kind. However, the cheap video is not always good. Why — read in our past article.
Remembe, that you get what you pay for. The worth watching movie requires sufficient efforts and sometimes more expensive software. Take into account that the high-quality video attracts more thankful viewers and more orders. So don’t skimp budget and choose companies who take $5,000-$10,000 for the short movie.
The process of creation of animated video for business
- Scriptwriting. You tell to the manager the details about your business and the professional scriptwriters will write the plan which promotes your company in the best way.
- The storyboard and style frames. After the final script is set, it’s time to visualize the story on a paper or draft monitor. This stage takes some days and is very nervous due to multiple corrections.
- The voiceover by a professional artist is one of the most consuming articles of the budget. The actor works for some hours to guarantee the best quality for your movie. Sometimes our experts choose the right voice on auditions around the world. We don’t practice the recording of the sound in the studio by the random people as they will spoil the representation of your brand.
- The next step is animation and design. Of course, we try to use royalty-free images and music, but sometimes it’s impossible due to legal reasons. Besides, sometimes we need to involve freelancers to develop the elements we need.
- The last stage is finalizing of the ready explainer video and delivery to the customer.
The way from the project kickoff till product delivery takes between 4 and 8 weeks of hard nonstop work. Our video production studios does all its best to provide the first class video. Don’t skimp the budget and you’ll receive the tons of customers.
Explainer video blog